Recipe for World’s Best Home Exchange
We found a recipe for the perfect home exchange! Do you have any ingredients you’d like to add? Share them with us in the comments below!
- 2 lbs of Trust
- 1 and 1/2 cups of Communication
- 1/4 cup of Courtesy
- 2 tbsp of an Open Mind
- 1 tbsp of Location
- 1 tsp of Flexibility
- A pinch of Organization
- A dash of Adventurous Spirit
Preparation time: The earlier, the better.
1. Create your listing. Add Photos, descriptions, and sharing preferences. Cook until it is well-done.
2. Add ½ cup of communication, little by little, as you start sending and receiving exchange inquiries. Do not let the dish run out of communication. Add more, if needed, and try to respond quickly!
3. Stir in 1tsp of flexibility, 2 tbsp of an open-mind, and 2 pounds of trust. When ready, add 1/4 cup of commitment to seal the deal.
4. Your home exchange is ready to serve! Add a pinch of organization, a dash of adventurous spirit to your taste and enjoy your meal!
Let’s keep the recipe going! What else do you add to your home exchange recipe? Share them with us!