Introducing the HomeExchange App!
It is a question that comes up almost daily through our Happiness Support Team or via the Members-only Facebook Groups: “When will there be an app for HomeExchange?” Well, as you may have seen, the time is now! If you click over to the Apple App Store, you can bring all the power of HomeExchange with you wherever you might go.
What can the App do?
As of right now, the app is only available for iPhone and iPad devices and only in English. Other languages are in development and the Android version will launch as soon as possible. With the current version of the App you will be able to:
- Log in to an existing account
- Perform searches
- Perform a reverse search
- View search results in a list or on the map
- Use the map to search for listings in a specified area
- View members listings and profiles
- Contact other members
- Access all your messages
- View your listing and profile
Are there any limitations?
We are continually working to improve the functionality of not only HomeExchange.com but also the app. That said, as of now, you cannot do the following actions with the HomeExchange App:
- Create a new account
- Renew your expired account or submit a payment
- Add a listing to an existing account
- Edit your account, listing or profile
- Send messages to multiple members at the same time
- Access your lists or add listings to a list
- Register an exchange (in the messaging system)
Our help section has several articles available to talk you through how to leverage the power of the newest way to Exchange. Here are a few to get you started:
- How to log-in to the HomeExchange App
- How to view your listing and profile in the App
- How to perform a search in the App
- How to check your messages in the App
This is only the beginning! We hope you will find the HomeExchange App a useful tool to help make your travel dreams a reality. If you have any feedback, please feel free to share as it will to help us continue to plan and make improvements to the App.